At St. Paul’s, we recognize the importance of raising children in a Christian environment. In addition to a Christian environment, it is of utmost importance that children are in a safe environment; thus we require that all of our childcare professionals are CORI-checked prior to any care of children.
St. Paul’s offers a variety of programs to meet your child’s growing needs, including:
- Cradle Roll for children from birth to 2 years of age.
- Nursery, during worship services, ages birth – 3.
- Sunday School for ages 4 – 6th grade.
- Children’s Music Program for grades 1 – 8.
- Children’s Church for children ages 4 to 4th grade.
- Missions Program to help children learn about missionaries around the world.
- Seasonal activities for children, such as the Harvest Party in October and the Easter Party in the spring.
- Camping Program held during the summer at our District Camp – Windsor Hills Camp and Retreat Center, in Windsor, NH, for children grades 3 – 6.
Each Sunday morning during the worship hour, Children's Church provides a time for children ages 4–4th grade to experience worship specifically geared towards them. One Sunday per month, children learn about what is happening in missions around the world.
Vacation Bible School 2017
Click HERE to register!
Eggstravaganza is an event for kids of all ages! Join us for games, snacks, crafts, egg hunt, prizes, and storytime on Saturday, April 15th from 10-11:30 a.m. This event is free.
To make donations of nut-free candy, small toys (erasers, stickers, etc.) and to register (by April 7th), please text or call Janelle at 617-833-8805.
Check out the pictures below to see last year's Eggstravaganza!